Schedules are posted -Sat April 6 & Sunday 7th
*** Updated 4/5/13 For Sat Only***
1. Please arrive 30 minutes before your first game for Captain's Meeting
2. No Dogs Allowed
3. Food - Memo's of West Springfield will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ---- unlike other tournaments food is great and prices are family friendly
4. Field Marshals (referees) - This is a fundraiser so we use volunteer referees --- please tell your parents they should not make any comments to the Field Marshals
5. Game times - In order for us to get all the games in before darkness we start EXACTLY at game times listed. An AIRHORN will go off signaling play is on. For the U9's that have back-to-back games you really need to stay organized.
6. Forms - If you are still missing any forms please arrive 45 minutes before your first game.
See you soon
Sat April 6th: U12-13-14
Sun April 7th: U9-10 & U11
Hope to see you again.
Thank you for your support!
All proceeds from this event will be used to support the Southwick Recreation Center Soccer Program. We are dedicated to our children and their love of the game of soccer.
Please contact the following with any questions.
Tom O’Donnell – Tournament Director - Cell 860-287-1550
RJ McGivney – Promotion Director – Cell 413-209-2325
Chris Whalley – Registration – Cell 413-531-2324
Proudly sponsored in part by: SRC Soccer Committee and Head Coaches
Dicks Sporting Goods, PartyPlus Taylor Rental - Westfield, Memo's Restaurant, Southwoods Printing
Check our Facebook page, Twitter Page and video below:
Sign Up Today
Sign Up Today